Due to the increasing dangers of nurses working in areas they are not skilled for regarding medical nurse staffing, Angel Healthcare Staffing is extremely careful to only staff a nurse in an area that he/she has had at least one full time year of experience in. We want to assure our clients, their patients, and our employees' safe treatment and care. It is Angel Healthcare Staffing's strict commitment to the credentialing process that we are able to stand behind our nurses with confidence as a key leader in the temporary nurse staffing industry.
All of our caregivers will meet the following standards:
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP training where applicable
- License verification
- Skills Checklists
- Annual/or 6 month current TB skin test
- 10 panel drug screenings
- Criminal Background checks (county and state)
- Age Specific Testing
- HIPAA Compliance
- Color Blind Testing
- Abuse Registry/OIG/EPLS checks
- Medication test with passing score no less than 80%
- Hepa Respirator Fit Testing/Mask distribution
- At least one full time year of experience
- Has 3 Exceeds Expectations Professional References.