Angel Healthcare Staffing has specific requirements that must be met and maintained by all caregivers. These requirements are necessary to not only meet specific state and JCAHO standards but also must be properly managed for the facilities we partner with. Though AHS does not mandate a certain number of shifts worked per week or month, we are adamant that all credentials are kept up to date keeping all personnel files up to date.
Angel Healthcare Staffing Requirements For Licensed/Certified Professionals:
- All applicants must have at least one full time year of experience with specific license certification in the specialty area position applying for.
- All licenses/certifications must be current including state licensure, CPR/ACLS certification and if applicable NRP, PALS, etc.
- All health profile documents must be current including TB skin tests and/or chest x-ray, annual statement of good health, and all titers
- All annual in-services must be kept up to date and on file with post tests
- Annual HIPAA in-service on file with passing post test score
- Provide 3 professional references that will give more than just dates of employment but details on character, work ethic, and skill levels
- Passing score of medication test specific to discipline and specialty area
- Consent to and pass pre-employment 10 panel drug screen; on-going random screens
- Consent to a criminal background check and meet company standards per policy
- Provide all forms of identification required
- Have the compassionate character that makes an excellent caregiver
- Be able to pass the interview process